Monday 24 June 2013

Style No. 46

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend because I sure did! The sun was shining and the city was thriving with tons of festivals and activities. I thoroughly enjoyed my day and on top of that I totally got a sweet tan too haha. Anyways...enough about me and onto some awesome freebies! MOJO is out with a new gift called Suzanne! The skin has beautiful colors for the eye shadow and cute little stars underneath the eye, which are super cute! ^^ The skin has a soft look but I added some edginess to it with a black glossy lip. As for my attire, a lot of them are freebies, as per usual, but I couldn't resist this unique necklace from {*I <3 FashiOn*} at fi* Friday (only $55L)! Anddd , I did a little bit more shopping and totally broke the bank on some Slink mesh hands. However, I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for natural looking hands. They are high quality and I found it was fairly easy to use the HUD to match my skin tone. 

{Body}
Hair: ChiChickie! Jacinta Mesh Hair-Subscriber Gift (in notices)- Free
Shape: HUSH June Shape- Group Gift- Free
Skin: MOJO  Suzanne skin- New Group Gift- Free
Eyes: .ID. June Gift Galaxy- Store Gift- Free
Eyelashes: Angel Rock Rio Show Girl- Not Free
Lips: Pink Acid Witches Lip Gloss and Teeth 4 Pack- Not Free
Hands: Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack 3- Not free

{Clothing & Accessories}
Dress: HotStuff Cosmo Dress- Group Gift (group fee)-Free
Shoes: Sabotage Studded Pumps Bi-polar- Group Gift- Free
Necklace: {*I <3 FashiOn*} Reindeer Evil Necklace- fi*Friday- $55L
Bracelet: Faun Quiet Statement Handpiece- Group Gift located at fi*Friday (group fee)- Free
Purse: SFW ::TSC:: Signature Purse- SFW Group Gift- Free

No comments:

Post a Comment