Wednesday 26 June 2013

Style No. 47

Helllooo♥ Today I am featuring some awesome group gift items and lucky board items..HURRAY! Soo I was looking on marketplace for some free sandals...couldn't find any that I liked..and then I saw this designer called Hollywood. They didn't have any freebies on marketplace but I thought I would look at their store inworld...and just my luck there were lots of gifts ^^ hehehe. The membership is free to join and they have other gifts other than the bag and sandals that I am showing in this post.

 Other group gift items that I am featuring are from Sweet Leonard, [glow] studio and The Sugar Garden. These groups have a small group fee but they are definitely worth joining as they all frequently give out quality gifts! For lucky board/chair items, I got the beautiful hair wreath from Boudoir and the gorgeous outfit from Silvery K. Both these items are summer chic and worth the wait to get these items! Hope you guys enjoy and have a wonderful day! 
{Body}
Hair: Analog Dog Wound Up Egg-Located in one of the freebie balls- Free
Shape: Voron's Creations Bensony Shape- Marketplace- Free
Skin: Mother Goose's  NU- Lucky Board- Free
Eyes: .tsg. Dark Skies (Dark Brown)- Group Gift (Group fee)- Free
Eyelashes: [glow] Studio Innocent Eyelashes (Dream)- Not Free
Lips: Pink Acid Sticky Bun Gloss and Teeth (Pink 02)- Not Free
Hands: Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack 3- Not free

{Clothing & Accessories}
Vest Blouse and Skirt: Silvery K Sleeveless shirt and blouse mesh (flower)- Lucky Board-Free
Sandals: Hollywood Holly Mesh White Poof DaisyFlip Flops- Group Gift- Free
Watch: [glow] Studio It's Too Late Watch Gift- Group Gift (Group fee)- Free
Purse: Hollywood Hollywood Sak Bag-Group Gift- Free
Ring: Sweet Leonard Spiky Ball Ring-Group Gift (Group fee)- Free
Wreath: Boudoir Summer Love Wreath-Lucky Chair- Free

No comments:

Post a Comment