Saturday 31 August 2013

Style No. 71

Hello... I'm back! :) Sorry for not posting for the last couple of weeks. I left to go back to my hometown to visit my family and friends. I brought my laptop to do some posts but unfortunately my laptop got bumped around too much in my carry on that it would not turn on! Luckily though, I got it all fixed and I am now back from my trip. I had a wonderful break and I am excited to get back to blogging. Today I am featuring some awesome new items from Hot Stuff. I did a preview last month of the Mariela skin and I absolutely loved it! The skin is now released and comes in 3 different skin tones with both tango appliers and slink appliers. As well, Hot Stuff has a new outfit called Rhea. I created a cute casual look with the Rhea outfit and some freebies that I found. But if you want to spice things up, you can take off that blazer, as the shirt is very revealing and sexy. Hope you enjoy! ♥

{Body}
Hair: Me-I Goddess Free- Marketplace- Free
Shape: Essences Clover Shape
Skin: Hot Stuff Mariela (Sunkiss)- New
Hands: Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack 3
Eyes: [UMEBOSHI] Gift Pearl Eyes Daenerys

{Clothing & Accessories}
Blazer: The Beautiful Ones Ady Denim Blazer Dark- Group GiftFree    
Shirt & Jeans: Hot Stuff  Rhea Outfit- New   
Shoes: {Amoureuse2} My Little Leather Flats (Royal blue)- MarketplaceFree
Bag: TuTy's  Free Mesh Pet Carrier w/ 12 Bag Textures- MarketplaceFree 
Jewelry Set: *JED*  RFL Set- MarketplaceFree 
Hat: ZONK!  Rainbow Fedora- MarketplaceFree 


No comments:

Post a Comment