Friday 10 January 2014

Style No. 96

Wow, it has definitely been a long time since I have last blogged. Long story short, my laptop went donezo on me. BUT, now I got an amazing gaming desktop for Christmas hehehe which makes second life lag free and blogging so much easier!!! Super thrilled :) Anyways, I hope all of you had an amazing holiday and I wish you all the best for the new year, 2014! Enjoy the look below and have a great weekend♥♥♥


{Body}
Hair: Little Bones Monday (Mousse)-Group Gift in Group Notices- Free
Body: {TSH} Bunny Shape [Mod]
Skin: Fake Sasha (Caramel)- January VIP Group Gift (Group Fee)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard November Gift 2013 (still available instore)- Free

{Clothing & Accessories}
Sweater: B L O K C Sweater Galaxy Tri- Store Gift- Free
Jeans: *Coco* Gift_skinnyjeans- Group Gift- Free
Bow: Apple May Designs Spiked Bow-Marketplace- Free
Ring: *R+a* Citrine Ring- Marketplace- Free
Pug: Evil Mouse Fun Shop Silo Pug-Marketplace- Free
Glasses: Twerk Caboodle Vintage Kawaii Glasses (Navy & Gold)-Marketplace- $2L
Shoes: SUGAR Doc Creepers Black-Marketplace- $199L


No comments:

Post a Comment